Connect Residential Service
To establish Residential service you can choose if you would like to submit the forms:
The Contract for Service form is available below. You may type directly into the form fields from your computer, then submit, save and/or print the form.
If the form is submitted to KEYS successfully you will receive a confirmation email within 1 business day
To establish service, the following items are required:
- a valid driver's license or equivalent photo identification
- a rent receipt, lease agreement, or copy of a warranty deed
- Deposit Requirement, please select (1) of the options below (credit/debit card payments will be assessed a transaction fee for processing):
- Waive Deposit - if you sign up for the Electronic Debit Program at the same time you are establishing service your initial deposit fee will be waived.
- Keys Energy Services charges a $125 deposit for new customers or customers with previous service accounts in good standing may be eligible for a deposit waiver. Deposits receive simple interest at a rate set by the Utility Board. Deposits can be refunded to residential customers with a good payment history for two years (no late payments).
- Any residential account that must be in a corporation's name must be signed for by an officer of the corporation, and a copy of the articles of incorporation must be furnished to KEYS. The documents must list the corporate officer who is requesting electrical service. If the above is not available KEYS may accept a Corporate Statement on company letterhead (see required sample verbiage) or in lieu of letterhead the statement must be submitted with a business card attached for the representative requesting the service. The statement must either be notarized or accompanied by a copy of valid government issued photo identification.
*A $35.00 service fee will appear on your first bill.
Same Day Service
Please use the chart below to find out by when you will need to sign up to receive same day service. Make note the further north you live from Key West, the earlier you must come in.
- Sunshine Key to Ramrod Key: 1:30 p.m.
- Summerland Key to Sugarloaf Key: 2:30 p.m.
- Bay Point to Rockland Key: 3:30 p.m.
- Key Haven to Key West: 4:30 p.m.
- Keys Cares About the Environment. Click to learn more
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Home Power Advantage
- Sunshine State One Call of Florida
- Keys' Renewable Energy Projects
- Keys Cares
- Storm Center
- Value & Reliability
- Move Over, It's The Law
This website is hosted by a server powered and cooled by renewable energy
All content and site design ©2017 Keys Energy Services
P.O. Box 6100
1001 James Street
Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-1000
Fax: (305) 295-1085
Webmaster Contact: Julio.Torrado@KeysEnergy.com